Located at Number 47 Dominick Street is a 3,000 sq ft gallery, showing national and international contemporary arts. Our building was built in the 1840’s and we have been here since 1988.
Originally built as a residence for the Persse family whose most famous family member was Augusta Gregory, founder and patron of the Abbey Theatre.
Admission is free and everyone is welcome. This building also hosts a wide range of activites from classes in art, writing and photography to workshops in drama, music and voice.